History of SIGC
As one of Malaysia’s oldest courses, SIGC’s origins can be traced back to 1952 when three holes were built by British planters in the vicinity of the Seremban Lake Gardens. The club was formed and the course expanded to six holes by March of 1953, with a tin shack serving as the clubhouse.
Latest News From SIGC
Please click here to view our club latest news